Brazillian or Brozillian
The Goddess Process…
- Shower & lightly exfoliate at home.
- Trim hairs to 1/4inch (about size of a a grain of rice), no shorter for less tangle and discomfort. Allow at least a week and a half after last shaving..
- A couple of Advil about an hour before can alleviate any discomfort. Also avoid caffeine prior to your appointment.
- If highly sensitive a natural numbing cream can be added about an hour before treatment. Pure’s Pharmacy cream takes 30 minutes to kick in!
- Arrive calm and be ready for some fun chatting, thus taking your mind off your box! Remove panties to avoid wax drips.
- Now my job begins…. pre-depilatory gel of essential oils is applied to area.
- Baby powder (pure cornstarch) is placed on area to prevent any skin from lifting.
- A thin layer of temp controlled soft &/or hard cream wax is applied with a wooden popsicle stick to a small section to begin.
- A medium cotton wax strip is pressed onto the warm wax with skin pulled tight before pulling.
- This process is repeated with a comfortable speed due to each clients tolerance leaving desired style.
- Once the front area and labia are complete, time to flip over and remove any hairs in the bum area.
- Witch hazel and/or Aloe is smoothed on to calm down any redness then voilà! You are done, almost…
- Allow at least 12 hours for the pores to close before sexual activity or hot tubs 0:-)
- I use pfb Vanish/Carrioff, a topical Roll-On to prevent ingrown hair & skin irritation caused by waxing!
$150 – 60min
The Benefits of Getting WAXED
A Brazilian wax requires removal of unwanted hair from the bikini, labia and bum area. There are several options to customize your own box such a thin landing strip or martini glass triangle may be more appealing to some, while others prefer the entire removal of hair, front and back! Most of us have tried to groom with the use of a razor only to left with tiny bumps and painful stubble sometimes within day! A Brazilian wax when hitting the tropics or even the hot tub is the only way!! The more often a Brazilian less hair grows back over time and comes in much thinner. So what’s keeping you?
Brazilian Plus Combo Waxing
Braz + Full Legs and Arms – $135
Braz + (U-Arm or Brows/Lip) – $60
Braz + 1/2 Arm – $75
Braz + Full Arm – $85
Braz + Lower Legs – $75
Braz + Upper Legs – $80
Braz + Full Legs – $100
Brazilian + (U-Arm or Brows) – $60
Brazilian Training – $25
Brazilian – $50
Bikini – $40
French Bikini – $45